[texworks] Mac OS X: request for testing

Otared Kavian otared at gmail.com
Thu Mar 3 17:48:38 CET 2016

Hi Herb,

Sorry for the mistake: indeed I changed the path to TeX binaries of TeXLive by setting it to

	/Library/TeX/texbin

but, as I was writing the message, I forgot the leading slash…

The version of TeXWorks I am reporting on is:
	Version 0.5 (travis-ci) [r.52be6c2, 02/03/16 20:07]
downloaded today.

Indeed in TeXWorks still one cannot print neither the PDF nor the source file, so Command-P does not work neither…

Best regards: OK