[texworks] Asking for help

Jinglong Zhao jinglong93 at 126.com
Mon Feb 8 15:19:43 CET 2016

Hello,

This is Jinglong. I am an undergraduate student in Operations Research
and I use your TexWorks a lot. But recently I had a problem with my
TexWorks. I use TexWorks for mac and after I upgraded my system to El
Capitan, I cannot compile my file. I do not know what to do. I
re-installed all my softwares and found that I can use TexShop. But
TexWorks is still not working. May I ask for some instructions to settle
with my problem? Attached in this email is a snapshot of my problem.

I really appreciate your help!

Sincerely,
Jinglong