[texworks] Impossible to open bigger files with release 0.4.6

Hironobu YAMASHITA h.y.acetaminophen at gmail.com
Sun Nov 29 08:56:16 CET 2015

​Thank you Stefan,

On 2015/11/29 3:54, Stefan Löffler wrote:
> However, I did see a significant delay when a lot of highlighting (in my
> case: spelling errors as I used a simple lorem ipsum file) was going on
> - this froze Tw for some time.
> Does disabling syntax highlighting and spell checking improve your
> situation?

Yes, I tested with hyperref.sty [231,792 B].
When both syntax highlighting and spell checking disabled, I could
open the file immediately. However, it took more than 1 minute
when LaTeX syntax highlighting is enabled. [TeXworks 0.4.6 r.c29723a
(official) on Qt 5.4.1 / Windows 7 Professional 64bit]

Hironobu​ Yamashita