[texworks] Problems with the interface resolution

Francesco Sacco francesco.sacco904 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 16 20:14:59 CET 2015

Hi, I have a problems with the resolution of TeXworks installed on my mac.
The display is a 13 inch retina. The script interface, where i write the “algorithm” of my document is out of focus. I can read and write everything but the letter of my script are not so clear. this happens also with the icon on the instruments bar on the top of the window. Anyway the pdf that I create are perfectly clear also considering the preview that texworks produce. Problems occurs only whit the script window.
I hope I’ve been clear.
Thanks in advance.

----- configuration info -----
TeXworks version : 0.4.5r1280 (personal)
Install location : /Applications/TeXworks.app
Library path     : /Users/francescosacco/Library/TeXworks/
pdfTeX location  : /usr/local/texlive/2015/bin/universal-darwin/pdftex
Operating system : Mac OS X 10.11.1 (Darwin Kernel Version 15.0.0: Sat Sep 19 15:53:46 PDT 2015; root:xnu-3247.10.11~1/RELEASE_X86_64)
Qt4 version      : 4.8.4 (build) / 4.8.4 (runtime)