[texworks] .tex files NOT getting compiled

Graham Coleman ravelite at gmail.com
Sun Sep 27 17:22:17 CEST 2015

Hello Shristi,

The message seems to indicate that your installation of MiKTeX didn't
succeed. There might have been a network error downloading files during the
installation, and therefore MiKTeX didn't do the setup necessary as part of
the installation.

Probably, you should delete the directory where it was installed (if
uninstall through Programs is not available), and try to install it again,
paying close attention to see if the installation completes.

best regards,

Graham

On Sun, Sep 27, 2015 at 3:58 PM, Shristi Mishra <shristimishra2610 at gmail.com