[texworks] missing filenames in "Errors, warnings, and badboxes"

Henrik Skov Midtiby henrikmidtiby at gmail.com
Fri Sep 25 11:52:43 CEST 2015

Hi,

I have seen the same issue in one of my documents.
>From that document the following minimal working example was constructed.

\documentclass{article}
\usepackage{pgfplots}
\begin{document}
\rule{20cm}{1cm}
\end{document}

It seems that the issue is triggered by the pgfplots package.

logparser dated 2013-07-05 from
https://bitbucket.org/antoniomacri/texworks-logparser.git was used to
reproduce the problem.

This clearly does not solve the issue, but it might help others to
find a solution.

Best regards,

Henrik