[texworks] Plane 1 characters not visible in TeXworks

David J. Perry hospes.primus at verizon.net
Tue Sep 22 04:05:10 CEST 2015

This is a followup to my post from yesterday.  Things get weirder.

Earlier tonight I opened TexWorks to do some more work on the file I
used yesterday.  This time I saw empty rectangles where the Old Italic
characters are.  This is better than nothing, although I'm still not
sure why the characters won't display.

A few minutes ago I wanted to make a last-minute correction and opened
the file again.  Same computer, same fonts, same everything as earlier
today, but now we are back to total blanks.  ???