[texworks] &body=Thank you for taking the time to write an email to the TeXworks mailing list. Please read the instructions below carefully as following them will greatly facilitate the communication. Instructions: -) Please write your message in English (it's i

Marco Bozzo Marco.Bozzo at cern.ch
Wed Sep 2 12:30:29 CEST 2015

Hi,
I had to reinstall TeXworks on my new laptop and now I have problems using BibteX.
In the past it was working now it doesn't. Found that if I run Pdflatex then bibtex then twice more pdflatex I get the correct result.

I remember that in the past there was a possibility of running "Latex+Bibtex" which now is missing: any suggestion on how to have this in the menu of the possibilities.
I believe that one has to add a script ... but never did it.
And besides can you let me have a script with this function.
Thanks in advance
Marco Bozzo

UNIGE dip di Fisica
INFN Sezione di Genova