[texworks] Back references

Mark Yagnatinsky markyag at gmail.com
Tue Jul 14 06:52:59 CEST 2015

I think not.  Fully supporting backrefs sounds like work.  But it
would be really neat if the next version of TeXWorks supported at
least referring to the entire match.  But it should be possible to
write a TeXworks script that does this for now.  If you don't know how
to do this, either ask this mailing list, or the lovely folks
tex.stackexhange.com for help.  (It's actually possible someone
already wrote such a script.  It's worth checking.)