[texworks] How to view various files of a project in texworks

Shray Sharan, Fnu shray_sharan at exchange.tamu.edu
Thu Jul 2 19:34:54 CEST 2015

Hi team

I have just started using texworks and I am currently working on a thesis manual. I have a number of files in the project like a class file, main file (file that is compiled), file containing tables etc.
I want to work with all the files simultaneously. For instance while working with the class file if I need to change something in the main file, is there some kind of Project Explorer in TexWorks which shows all the files and so I can just click on any file and work on it?

Thanks in advance
Shray Sharan