[texworks] LaTeX Paper-class Document - Removing All Section Numbering

Johannes Heck heck.johannes at gmail.com
Sat May 23 20:38:29 CEST 2015

Dear Michael,

first of all this list is about the Frontend Editor Texworks, your
question is a general question about using LaTeX.
If you use a4paper as documentclass, you should have a look at
"secnumdepth" in the scrguide/scrguien manual to the KOMA Script classes.
\setcounter{secnumdepth}{0}
would effect numbered chapters, but unnumbered sections, subsections and
so on.

Johannes