[texworks] New 0.4.6 release

Andreas Hirsch cursus.publicus at sacrumromanumimperium.org
Wed Apr 8 16:43:31 CEST 2015

Hi Stefan,

Stefan Löffler schrieb am 2015-04-03 um 20:53:

> PS: If you are using the latest/experimental builds (with version number
> 0.5), you can ignore this message. 0.5 includes everything 0.4.6 does.

I have 0.5 r1010 installed (since the days I set up my new PC)

two questions:

- do you recommend my installation should be updated by the new official
release or the latest experimental?

- is it possible, to install into the old place (to use my settings etc)?

Thank You for Your great work!

Andreas

--
'Wir lieben Menschen,
 die frisch heraus sagen, was sie denken.