[texworks] TeXworks Nightly Build for OSX Yosemite

Herbert Schulz herbs at wideopenwest.com
Sat Apr 4 17:50:15 CEST 2015

> On Apr 4, 2015, at 10:21 AM, Luis Montgomery <monty.luis at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> You can download and test  (27.5Mb) from my drive:
>
> https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B0J5CH15AaHXUW9jTVJJTC12TE0/view?usp=sharing
>
> Screenshot:
>
> https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B0J5CH15AaHXbnlNYmRoQmpsOTQ/view?usp=sharing
>

> Best wishes,
>
> Luis

howdy,

Sigh... doesn't look like the problem is solved. I have a pdflatexmk tool that runs latexmk which then runs sub-processes and, when typesetting a file that uses that tool I get

 Latexmk: applying rule 'pdflatex'...
sh: pdflatex: command not found
Collected error summary (may duplicate other messages):
  pdflatex: (Pdf)LaTeX failed to generate the expected log file 'BibTest.log'
Latexmk: Did not finish processing file 'BibTest.tex':
   (Pdf)LaTeX failed to generate the expected log file 'BibTest.log'
Latexmk: Use the -f option to force complete processing,
 unless error was exceeding maximum runs of latex/pdflatex.
Latexmk: Errors, so I did not complete making targets

Note: /usr/texbin IS in the path and running the pdflatex tool works properly.

Thanks for building this for testing.

Good Luck,

Herb Schulz
(herbs at wideopenwest dot com)