[texworks] Qt5 support

Vladimir Lomov lomov.vl at gmail.com
Thu Jan 8 11:10:44 CET 2015

Hello,
** Stefan Löffler [2015-01-07 09:07:54 +0100]:

> Hi,

[...]
> Thanks for the patch(es). It seems to me, however, that they all relate
> to the .pro files in some way. The qmake build system (which uses the
> .pro files) has been superseded by the new CMake build system last year
> (http://tug.org/mailman/htdig/texworks/2014q2/006026.html). It should be
> Qt5 aware (it worked for me on Windows in the past) and has some other
> added benefits (support for modules, custom library locations, etc.).
> Could you please try the new build system and verify that/what parts of
> your patch are needed with Qt 5.4? Some (updated) guideslines for
> building can be found in the wiki
> (https://code.google.com/p/texworks/w/list).

Ok, it was interesting experience to use CMake as "config" system
instead of .pro file. I made new patches, one to make possible to
compile vs. Qt5 (qt5.patch) and the other (cmake-i18n.patch) to install
qm files while building TeXworks on Linux.

---
WBR, Vladimir Lomov

--
vacation, n.:
	A two-week binge of rest and relaxation so intense that