[texworks] TeXworks through TeX Live on Windows with multi-byte username

KUROKI Yusuke kuroky at users.sourceforge.jp
Wed Jan 7 00:51:16 CET 2015

Hi, Stefan,

> If TW_INIPATH and/or TW_LIBPATH are invalid (e.g., not set, or set to a
> path that does not exist/is not recognized), Tw uses the registry for
Thank you for explaining the procedure of TeXworks; I understood it well.

> So the new version works, right?

The new version works! I made a mistake to overwrite a TL wrapper
by the new version. I correctly overwrite the actual TeXworks binary
at texlive\2014\tlpkg\texworks, it works!

Thank you for the improvements.

Yusuke.

--
黒木 裕介 (KUROKI Yusuke)