[texworks] A request about lpeg

Stefan Löffler st.loeffler at gmail.com
Mon Dec 29 12:32:18 CET 2014

On 23.12.2014 21:26, Christophe Devalland wrote:
> <christophe.devalland at gmail.com <mailto:christophe.devalland at gmail.com>>:

>     <mailto:st.loeffler at gmail.com>>:
>
>         Yes. This happened with the old build system (which still
>         statically linked lua). The new system is used only from r1391
>         onwards (which I just uploaded).
>

>     Great ! It's OK now with r1391 and your lpeg.dll.
>

> My own lpeg.dll (39,5 KB, compiled with mingw) works too !

Interesting. Can you tell me which makefile and compiler/linker options
you use? I cross-compile from Linux, so that may account for some size
increase, but hopefully this can be improved.
Also, if you send me the dll, I can put it up on Google Drive. Still,
for the future, it would be good to know if/how I can produce smaller
libraries myself.

Kind regards,