[texworks] A request about lpeg

Christophe Devalland christophe.devalland at gmail.com
Tue Dec 16 23:37:21 CET 2014

Hello,
it's nice to provide lua scripts inside texworks but it would be great to
be able to use the lpeg library (a parsing expression grammars for lua) in
lua scripts.
On linux there is no problem because texworks-lua scripts use the lua
installed by the user.
On windows, the lua interpreter is included in texworks executable during
compilation but without lpeg. Would it be possible you compile the next
version with lpeg inside ? Many windows users tell me they can't use my
package because of this library missing.
For more informations, my project is freely available here :
https://code.google.com/p/cmathluatex/
Thank's for your help.