[texworks] Adding .xml to the list of file types that TeXworks will display from its "File / Open" dialogue box.

Philip Taylor P.Taylor at Rhul.Ac.Uk
Thu Jul 10 20:55:02 CEST 2014

Alain Delmotte wrote:

> You can define what you want in the texworks-config.txt file from the
> configuration "subfolder" of the resources folder "TeXworks".

> I suppose that if you suppress the file "delimiter-pairs.txt" from the
> configuration "subfolder" of the resources folder "TeXworks" you will
> suppress all matching.

Thank you / merci bien, Alain.  Unfortunately I am having great
difficulty locating that file.  A Windows-7 Search under
D:\TeX\Live\2013 found a single copy, in :

	D:\TeX\Live\2013\texmf-dist\context\data\texworks\configuration

which is (a) almost empty [1], and (b) presumably Context-specific, and
a search under C:\Users\Chaa006\AppData finds no copies at all;
have you any idea where it might be lurking (this is a TeX Live 2013
installation).

** Phil.
--------
[1] Contents :

# TeXworks: Miscellaneous configuration options that don't show up in
the Preferences

# Template commands to insert for files dragged into the editor window
# Note that %1 represents the filename; #RET# represents a newline

include-text:		\include{%1}#RET#

include-postscript:	\includegraphics[]{%1}#RET#
include-pdf:		\includegraphics[]{%1}#RET#
include-image:		\includegraphics[]{%1}#RET#

# Patterns for the Remove Aux Files command; entries are cumulative
# (any occurrence of $jobname will be replaced by the root file name)

cleanup-patterns:	*.aux
cleanup-patterns:	$jobname.blg $jobname.brf $jobname.ccs $jobname.ent
$jobname.fff
cleanup-patterns:	$jobname.glo $jobname.idx $jobname.idv $jobname.ilg
$jobname.ind $jobname.ioa
cleanup-patterns:	$jobname.lg $jobname.lof $jobname.log $jobname.lot
cleanup-patterns:	$jobname.mte $jobname.mlf $jobname.out $jobname.pdfsync
cleanup-patterns:	$jobname.toc $jobname.ttt $jobname.wrm $jobname.xref
cleanup-patterns:	$jobname.4ct $jobname.4tc