[texworks] Adding .xml to the list of file types that TeXworks will display from its "File / Open" dialogue box.

Alain Delmotte esperanto at swing.be
Thu Jul 10 20:34:05 CEST 2014

Le 10/07/2014 19:59, Philip Taylor a écrit :
> Is anyone able to tell me how to add .xml to the list of
> file types that TeXworks will display from its "File / Open"
> dialogue box ?
> Almost all of my TeX work these days is concerned with
> processing XML, and it is very tedious to have to select
> "All files (*) (*.*) every time
> rather than being able to pick "XML files (*.xml)" from
> (somewhere near) the top of the file-types list ...

You can define what you want in the texworks-config.txt file
from the configuration "subfolder" of the resources folder
"TeXworks".

> And to repeat an earlier request, can anyone tell me how to
> turn off the brace-matching (flash of colour on matching
> brace) when I use the
> cursor keys to move the cursor over a brace ?

I suppose that if you suppress the file
"delimiter-pairs.txt" from the configuration "subfolder" of
the resources folder "TeXworks" you will suppress all matching.

--
Alain Delmotte