[texworks] Using TeXworks to control Subversion

Stefan Löffler st.loeffler at gmail.com
Sun May 25 12:39:50 CEST 2014

Hi,

Am 23.05.2014 15:42, schrieb Uwe Ziegenhagen:
> how can I configure TeXworks to commit my files to Subversion.
>
> What I need to do is to call ' svn ci -m "" '

I'd actually suggest to use scripting for this purpose. This would have
several advantages:
1) You could still use the normal tool (latex or whatever) to
typeset/process your document(s) without needing to switch back and
forth to commit to svn
2) You could assign a shortcut (other than Ctrl+T)
3) You could ask the user for a commit message (as, in my experience,
empty commit messages make tracing things (and finding things!) very
hard to impossible).

Kind regards,