[texworks] My Lua script doesn't find lpeg library

Christophe Devalland christophe.devalland at gmail.com
Sun May 25 09:18:35 CEST 2014

> Dear Christophe,
> since you mentioned that you need the TeXworks API too, I'm not sure
> anymore that my answer was correct.

Hi Reinhard,
what would be the issue if I don't need TW API ?
Perhaps I can find a workaround.

> I looked into the TW sources and didn't find Lua there.

I find the plugin Lua here :
https://code.google.com/p/texworks/wiki/BuildingOnWindowsMinGW
and the code : http://fr.sourceforge.jp/projects/sfnet_luabinaries/releases/
I read the lualib.h and the lpeg library is not included. There is only
coroutine, table, io, os, string, math, debug and package libraries.

> The build system seems to search header files in directories like
> /usr/include.

On ubuntu, my lua script works and I have the lpeg library in
/usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu. So TW find it.
On windows, if I could know where TW search and where is the lpeg library
used by texlua in texlive it shoud be OK, no ?

Regards