[texworks] "enable plug-in scripting" disabled

Atsuhito Kohda kohda at pm.tokushima-u.ac.jp
Sat May 24 12:35:01 CEST 2014

On Fri, 23 May 2014 10:11:04 +0200, BPJ wrote:

>> I believe texworks should know a correct value of TW_PLUGINPATH
>> but it looks it fails by an accident.  I suspect it will be
>> fixed soon.
>
> If it's just a normal environment variable you could put it in
> ~/.bashrc or similar, or is there a reason not to do so?

If you put it in ~/.bashrc or similar, please don't forget
to remove it after the bug is fixed.

As I wrote, please note there is no need to set
TW_PLUGINPATH normally and it is certainly a bug
if one need to set it.

Best regards,	     	    	2014-5-24(Sat)

--
 Debian Developer - much more I18N of Debian
 Atsuhito Kohda <kohda AT debian.org>