[texworks] Norwegian Nynorsk translation for TeXworks

Karl Ove Hufthammer karl at huftis.org
Thu May 1 16:24:23 CEST 2014

Hi!

Please find attached a (gzipped) Norwegian Nynorsk (language code: ‘nn’)
translation for TeXworks, based on the latest SVN version. I hope than
it can be included in future TeXworks releases.

I haven’t actually been able to get it to work *properly* in TeXworks,
though. The locale menu doesn’t include an option for Norwegian Nynorsk,
and if I set it to the default (‘System default [Nynorsk]’), the UI is
shown in English.

The file *is* valid though, and works fine if I overwrite an
existing translation file (e.g., TeXworks_de.qm) and select the
corresponding language in the Preferences dialogue. Is there
perhaps some file that must be modified to get Norwegian Nynorsk
listed as an option?

Regards,
Karl Ove Hufthammer

----- configuration info -----
TeXworks version : 0.5r1357 (personal)
Install location : /home/huftis/utvikling/texworks-read-only/texworks
Library path     : /home/huftis/.TeXworks/
pdfTeX location  : /usr/bin/pdftex
Operating system : Linux linux-d6wg 3.11.10-7-desktop #1 SMP PREEMPT Mon Feb 3 09:41:24 UTC 2014 (750023e) x86_64 x86_64 x86_64 GNU/Linux
Qt4 version      : 4.8.5 (build) / 4.8.5 (runtime)

--
Karl Ove Hufthammer
http://huftis.org/
Jabber: karl at huftis.org