[texworks] MiKTeX bibtex in Dropbox folder (was: Message from TeXworks user)

Stefan Löffler st.loeffler at gmail.com
Sat Dec 14 16:50:35 CET 2013

Hi,

Am 13.12.2013 20:42, schrieb Mark Dykman:
> MikTex does not directly process bibliography in
> "pdf+bibtex+makeindex", I have to run bibtex seperately. But this only
> happens when I work in the directory that is synced with Dropbox.
> Pausing syncing does not help. Your advice will be much appreciated.

MiKTeX has a tool called "pdfLaTeX+MakeIndex+BibTeX". This is a custom
addition by the MiKTeX developers and not maintained by the TeXworks
team. Also, AFAIK, it just runs MiKTeX's "texify" tool, so the problem
is probably with that program. Thus, I recommend you report this to the
MiKTeX people - I think there is nothing we can do on the TeXworks side...

Regards,