[texworks] missing caret issue (was reported as Texworks does not show blinking caret when editing tex file)

asmwarrior asmwarrior at gmail.com
Sat Oct 12 17:11:55 CEST 2013

I once reported a bug about the missing caret issue here:
[texworks] Texworks does not show blanking caret when editing tex file - http://tug.org/pipermail/texworks/2013q3/005818.html
(The title has an typo, it should be "blinking caret")

Now, I found that this issue is cause by the Google Pinyin input, If I use other Pinyin input to enter Chinese characters in Texworks' editor, there is no such issue.

Sorry about the noise, I have reported this issue to Google Pinyin input's developers.

Yuanhui Zhang