[texworks] Message from TeXworks user

Ichino, Andrea Andrea.Ichino at EUI.eu
Mon Sep 2 15:30:16 CEST 2013

I installed a new version of MiKteX and when  try to use texworks I get this messate
This is pdfTeX, Version 3.1415926-2.3-1.40.12 (MiKTeX 2.9)
miktex-pdftex.exe: The memory dump file could not be found.
miktex-pdftex.exe: Data: pdftex.fmt

What should I do to get TeXworks to work again?

Thanks, andrea

----- configuration info -----
TeXworks version : 0.4.3r857 (MiKTeX 2.9)
Install location : C:/miktex/miktex/bin/miktex-texworks.exe
Library path     : C:/Users/andrea.ichino/AppData/Local/MiKTeX/2.9/TeXworks/0.4\
pdfTeX location  : C:/miktex/miktex/bin/pdftex.exe
Operating system : Windows Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate Edition, 64-bit Service Pack 1 (build 7601)
Qt4 version      : 4.7.2 (build) / 4.7.2 (runtime)

The information transmitted is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any review, retransmission, dissemination, distribution, forwarding, or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon, this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited without the express permission of the sender. If you received this communication in error, please contact the sender and delete the material from any computer.