[texworks] 'Improved' auto-completion

Joseph Wright joseph.wright at morningstar2.co.uk
Sat Aug 17 22:03:20 CEST 2013

Hello all

In the process of answering
http://tex.stackexchange.com/questions/118038/texworks-auto-complete, I
took a look at the auto-complete text in TeXstudio. I wonder whether
people in general feel that the approach it takes, with
package-by-package completion outcomes and only auto-completion starting
from the begin of actual commands is sensible? Do my comments about a
TeXworks interface offering similar functionality make sense? (One file
per package, tick-box or script-selected activation.) That would also
offer an easy route to turn of non-relevant auto-completions (LaTeX
names in ConTeXt, etc.). Before I post an issue in the tracker, I'd like
to see what people think.
--
Joseph Wright