[texworks] problem with latexmk / runscript.dll-error

Andreas Hirsch cursus.publicus at sacrumromanumimperium.org
Mon Aug 12 14:04:11 CEST 2013

Hi,

after the last update (sunday morning) latexmk does not work anymore.

I noticed, that there was no latexmk-update in this update.

Also my system (Win7 64bit) has not got any Windows-Update, so the
system-configuration should not have changed.

I'm using TeXWorks and the latexmk-process terminates so early that the
console-log-window only displays 'Der Prozess ist abgestürzt' which
means something like 'the process hast terminated unexpected' - nothing
else.

So I started latexmk in a command-ashell-window ang got something like
'the program could not be started as of runscript.dll is missing' (see
attached screenshot for the original (german) message).

What went wrong?

TIA

Andreas

--