[texworks] Strg+ F - Search funktion

Stefan Löffler st.loeffler at gmail.com
Fri Aug 9 11:19:35 CEST 2013

Hi,

On 2013-08-08 10:50, Stefan Kugler wrote:
> I´ve got a Problem with my TexWorks PDF-Viewer. the "Strg + F" -
> Combination opens a Search window. But this search didn´t work. i can
> see the Letters "TE" on the Screen. But if i search for TE there is no
> Marking by the search option.. whats wrong?

That's hard to tell without additional information.
1) Did you produce the pdf from a TeX file?
2) Does searching for "TE" work in other programs?

PDF is a very versatile format - for all I know the "TE" could just be
an image or something. To better find out what the problem is, it would
be best if you could send me the pdf (if that's possible; preferably
just the page that causes the problem). Also, if you produced it from a
TeX file, it would be great if you could send a (compilable) source file
as well. If you have doubts about posting it to the mailing list, you
could also send it to me privately.

HTH