[texworks] Feature request: better keyboard shortcuts

Alain Delmotte esperanto at swing.be
Thu May 9 20:01:12 CEST 2013

Hi, especially Alexander,

I did prepare a test of accelerators for Windows (others??)
in English.

So far I only did for the .tex document interface.
Only the Search and Replace dialog boxes were already done
before.

I attach the TeXworks_en.qm file which should go to the
translations resource folder, normally:
c:\users\<your-name>\TeXworks\translations

Let me know:
1) if it works,
2) if the choice of accelerators is good,
3) if I should proceed.

I intend to also do this for French.
For other languages, it is the work of the translators, who
work with Linguist.

Alain