[texworks] some questions about TeXworks

Alain Delmotte esperanto at swing.be
Fri Apr 19 17:08:55 CEST 2013

Hi!

I can already answer for spellcheck: yes you have to install
dictionaries in the "<resources>/dictionaries" folder.
You can use the dictionaries of LibreOffice. You have to
install .dic and .aff files (if you have something else -
another extension for the file - as dictionary, try to open
it with unzip)

For the Chinese characters I don't know, unfortunately I do
not yet speak and use Chinese.

Regards,

Alain