[texworks] "Do not render PDF on source load"

Stefan Löffler st.loeffler at gmail.com
Wed Jan 30 10:02:56 CET 2013

Hi,

On 2013-01-30 09:36, Alain Delmotte wrote:
> One can download up to version 1024 (and 1028-1029 for the manual).
>
> You are speaking about 1032. Is it available?

No, not yet (not as binary, anyway). I was talking about the changes
(revisions) to the source code. Building the binaries has to be done
separately and usually is somewhat time consuming, so I usually don't do
this for every revision (right now, I'm particularly short on time,
unfortunately, as can also be seen by the lack of improvements over the
last few months :( ). New builds should appear rather soon, though (I'd
like to fix some issues with drag and drop first).

Regards,
Stefan

PS: In case you're wondering: between 1024 and 1032 not much happened
(http://code.google.com/p/texworks/source/list). Mostly changes to the
manual, the wiki, translations, and a script. Changes to the manual and
the wiki don't affect Tw itself (though they, too, count as revisions to
the code), and translations and scripts can be downloaded separately if
need be.