[texworks] I can not use Japanese language in texworks . Tell me how to work in japanese.

石森 繁樹 s.isimori at sirius.ocn.ne.jp
Fri Dec 28 06:24:31 CET 2012

Thank you for taking the time to write an email to the TeXworks mailing list. Please read the instructions below carefully as following them will greatly facilitate the communication.

Instructions:
-) Please write your message in English (it's in your own best interest; otherwise, many people will not be able to understand it and therefore will not answer).

-) Please type something meaningful in the subject line.

-) If you are having a problem, please describe it step-by-step in detail.

-) After reading, please delete these instructions (up to the "configuration info" below which we may need to find the source of problems).

----- configuration info -----
TeXworks version : 0.4.4r1003 (official)
Install location : C:/w32tex/share/texworks/TeXworks.exe
Library path     : C:/w32tex/share/texworks/twdata\
pdfTeX location  : C:/w32tex/bin/pdftex.exe
Operating system : Windows 7 Service Pack 1, 64-bit
Qt4 version      : 4.8.1 (build) / 4.8.1 (runtime)