[texworks] Autocompletion for texworks

Stefan Löffler st.loeffler at gmail.com
Sat Dec 8 17:47:31 CET 2012

Hi,

On 2012-12-04 16:25, Henrik Skov Midtiby wrote:
> For some time I have been working on a script for context aware
> autocompletion in texworks.
> The script is available from github [1] and documentation can be
> downloaded from [2].
> With this mail I request input on how the script can be prepared for
> additional users.
> To see the script in action, a short video has been uploaded to [3].

The video looks amazing! I'll definitely check the script out when I
have a little more time.

Cheers,
Stefan

PS @Herb Schulz: Yes, Tw has autocompletion, but it's currently not
context-aware (no completion for references, citations, etc.). This is
by design, as on the C++ code side, Tw is designed to work with all
variants of TeX, not just LaTeX. For those particular needs, scripting
was included.