[texworks] Script for selecting pdf viewer

Ignasi nignasi at gmail.com
Tue Nov 20 11:20:19 CET 2012

Hi all,

the scripts menu on TeXworks viewer window shows the option 'Open in
default viewer'.
I would like to know if its possible to add another option which allows
selecting another
pdf viewer which is not the default one.

I use SumatraPDF as the default viewer but certain beamer animations and
other tools like ocg
need AdobeReader and I would like the possibility of opening my results
with such a viewer from
TeXworks menu.

I don't know nothing about scripts so when I edited launchPdf.js to look
for some 'inspiration'
I couldn't understand it and I'm stacked.

Could you help me?

Ignasi