[texworks] Text size

Dona Strauss D.Strauss at hull.ac.uk
Fri Aug 17 10:08:58 CEST 2012

Very many thanks. Dona

  _____

From: texworks on behalf of Helber Dussan
Sent: Thu 16/08/2012 22:42
To: Discuss the TeXworks front end.
Subject: Re: [texworks] Text size

Hello,
I thing you can customise  the editor (what one types, the TeX code ) by simply clicking on the preferences of TeXworks.
Hope this helps.
Cheers
Helber

On Aug 16, 2012, at 4:34 PM, Dona Strauss wrote:

   Hi!
        I have a very simple-minded question. I would prefer to have a larger text size when typing a document in plaintex
   or latex. I cannot find out how to change the text size of the document that I am typing, as distinct from that of the pdf file. I would be very grateful if you could tell me how to do this.
      Thanks.
         Dona Strauss

     _____