[texworks] Message from TeXworks user

Charlie Sharpsteen chuck at sharpsteen.net
Fri Jul 6 23:23:27 CEST 2012

On Fri, Jul 6, 2012 at 10:30 AM, Alain Delmotte <esperanto at swing.be> wrote:

>  First of all you are using the wrong forum. :-) This
>> mailinglist is just for TeXworks, the editor frontend.
>>

> I think this *is* a TeXworks problem: so he is in the right forum. :-))
> TW doesn't accept spaces in path. Should I say "generally"??
>
> Alain

A statement like:

  \bibliography{C:/Documents and Settings/m210001/My Documents/Klaus
Documents/Latex/bibl-files/**bibli-physics/bibli}

Is processed by the TeX compiler, not TeXworks. So, this is not a TeXworks
question but a question more appropriate for comp.text.tex or
tex.stackexchange:

  http://tex.stackexchange.com/search?q=spaces+in+path

-Charlie