[texworks] Call for Help: Testing for Tw 0.4.4

Stefan Löffler st.loeffler at gmail.com
Sun Apr 22 16:24:24 CEST 2012

Hi,

On 2012-04-22 14:45, heck.johannes at googlemail.com wrote:
> I wonder if I downloaded the right Version for testing (see below),
> because your thread was titled “Testing for Tw 0.4.4” and the most
> recent version is 0.5 already.

Yes, you did :). What is in the 0.5 version now will then be merged back
into the 0.4 branch to form 0.4.4. Normally, this could be a problem if
the development version has moved too far away from the stable version,
but in our particular current situation, that is not the case (because
0.5 will be primarily about the pdf preview, which Charlie and I are
currently working on on github).

> As I work on my final thesis daily now, I can test tw for many hours a
> day Zwinkerndes Smiley

Lucky you ;). Which reminds me, I should write on mine as well...

Regards,