[texworks] syntax highlighting not working

Suresh Kumar suresh.amritapuri at gmail.com
Tue Apr 17 01:53:36 CEST 2012

Hi

TexWorks Version 0.5 r.952 (Debian) on Ubuntu 12.04. Syntax high lighting
not working. When I open the file, for a second, I see colored words but it
vanishes soon to give me a plain black and white text file. White
background and black letters.

~/.TexWorks/configuration/syntax-pattern.txt is attached.

Any suggestions?

thanks

suresh