[texworks] message from TeXworks user re showing of quotes

Philip TAYLOR P.Taylor at rhul.ac.uk
Thu Apr 5 16:59:18 CEST 2012

I'm not entirely convinced that I understand
the question, but if I do, then it might be
worth checking TeXwork's

	Edit /Preferences / Smart quotes

setting.  But perhaps you could clarify :
are you concerned about getting the "correct"
rendering of single quotes whilst editing,
or in the final typeset document ?

Philip Taylor
--------