[texworks] Call for Help: Testing for Tw 0.4.4

Charlie Sharpsteen chuck at sharpsteen.net
Thu Mar 29 23:07:31 CEST 2012

On Thu, Mar 29, 2012 at 3:22 AM, Stefan Löffler <st.loeffler at gmail.com>wrote:

> builds for the Mac to come as soon as Charlie fixes some problems with his
> new Qt 4.8 build.

A fix for the Qt issues went in upstream this morning. I just posted an
experimental build for OS X based on r979, but I am currently on the road
for a family event so there are some limitations:

  - There is an issue with building the scripting plugins, so Python and
Lua are currently disabled.

  - My laptop only has the OS X 10.7 development environment so the package
should work on Lion and may possibly work on Snow Leopard---but I cannot be
sure at the moment.

I hope to get proper builds for Leopard and Snow Leopard at the beginning
of next week when I get back from traveling.

-Charlie