[texworks] Updated Russian translation

Stefan Löffler st.loeffler at gmail.com
Wed Mar 28 19:04:37 CEST 2012

Hi,

On 2012-03-26 15:43, Vladimir Lomov wrote:
>>> Comment:
>>> previously there were phrases "[Hide|Show] Output Panel" now they are
>>> "[Hide|Show] Output Console", I prefer the first form, so I use them in
>>> translation (imho, word "panel" fits more with conception of GUI editor).
>> This was changed in r968 to solve issue 274. To summarize, it is feared
>> that "output" is associated with the .pdf file/preview too easily
>> without anything else. Hence "Console" was added to make sure this is
>> not confused with the pdf. But I have no idea how to express this in
>> Russian... ;) (or if it's necessary at all).
> WDYT about this: "Show/Hide typeseting [process] details"?

I still prefer "console" (or maybe "terminal") as that is usually
associated with a command line tool (and it's exactly the output of such
a command line tool we are looking at). But of course that's a personal
preference and language dependent. Take whatever sounds good in Russian
(preferably, of course, something that is not to be confused with the
"output" in the sense of product/pdf).

Regards,
Stefan

PS: FWIW, I'm not going to change the English string anymore now as that
would require to revisit all (already completed) translations.