[texworks] Updated Russian translation

Stefan Löffler st.loeffler at gmail.com
Mon Mar 26 07:56:21 CEST 2012

Hi,

On 2012-03-25 16:58, Vladimir Lomov wrote:
> I updated Russian translation.

Thanks a lot. Committed as r977.

> Comment:
> previously there were phrases "[Hide|Show] Output Panel" now they are
> "[Hide|Show] Output Console", I prefer the first form, so I use them in
> translation (imho, word "panel" fits more with conception of GUI editor).

This was changed in r968 to solve issue 274. To summarize, it is feared
that "output" is associated with the .pdf file/preview too easily
without anything else. Hence "Console" was added to make sure this is
not confused with the pdf. But I have no idea how to express this in
Russian... ;) (or if it's necessary at all).

Cheers,