[texworks] Message from TeXworks user

Stefan Löffler st.loeffler at gmail.com
Sun Mar 25 13:47:10 CEST 2012

Hi,

On 2012-03-23 15:39, Pascal Lederer wrote:
> ! Package hyperref Error: Wrong DVI mode driver option `ps2pdf',
>
> (hyperref) because pdfTeX or LuaTeX is running in PDF mode.
>
> See the hyperref package documentation for explanation.
>
> Type H <return> for immediate help.
>

> What can I do to suppress that error?

It seems like a clash of options/programs. The ps2pdf driver option
apparently is not compatible with the program you use for typesetting.
In my experience, it's usually not necessary to give any driver at all
(at least if you're using pdftex). So I'd try removing it (if you added
it, that is; not if hyperref is loaded in the class or a package you
use, in which case I'd have a look at the respective documentation).

In any case, the primary purpose of this mailing list is to discuss the
TeXworks front end, not LaTeX itself. So you might be better off asking
this question on a dedicated (La)TeX mailing list (e.g.,
http://tug.org/mailman/listinfo/texhax). It would also be good if you
could include a (minimal) example to demonstrate the problem.

Regards,