[texworks] Message from TeXworks user

Hendrik Platte boumtjeboumtje at web.de
Thu Mar 22 11:26:48 CET 2012

Hi everybody,
I have a problem with BibTex: I want to compile a bibliograohy with
JabRef, but all I get is a "?" instead of the reference. As far as I
know the problem is that TeXworks doesn`t run BibTex automatically... I
tried the option BibTex in "Typeset", but this doesn`t work as well.
Sincerely yours,
Hendrik Platte

PS: My (minimal) code reads as follows:

\documentclass[a4paper]{scrartcl}

\usepackage{filecontents}

\begin{filecontents}{Expose.bib}

@ARTICLE{gardini2011mercosur,

author = {Gardini, G.L.},

title = {MERCOSUR: What You See Is Not (Always) What You Get},

journal = {European Law Journal},

year = {2011},

volume = {17},

pages = {683--700},