[texworks] Scripting: Available script hooks

Philip TAYLOR P.Taylor at rhul.ac.uk
Thu Mar 15 15:48:05 CET 2012

Henrik Skov Midtiby wrote:

> [I]f the current line reads
>
> \begin{wrapfig
>
> the suggested completion of the line would be
>
> \begin{wrapfigure}[lineheight]{alignment}{width}

Assuming that "wrapfigure", "lineheight", "alignment" & "width"
are all in the same font, I do not think this a good idea;
to use the same font for notions ("wrapfigure") and meta-notions
("lineheight", "alignment" & "width") can easily lead to
confusion, particularly for those who are in need of hints
in the first place.  It would be much clearer, IMHO, if
the metanotions were in italics, and/or set off by metalinguistic
brackets ("<" & ">").

Philip Taylor