[texworks] LaTeX log parser script

Paul A Norman paul.a.norman at gmail.com
Fri Mar 2 11:17:04 CET 2012

Hi,

I have been happy to maintain what i can of the Script api, but sort of
feel out on a limb with it all, with things like " introduces a new
scripting function " and not ever being advised of these things.

Often I have to trawl through the C++ code and the debugger to find things.

So is there any one else willing to do it please who might get a better
relationship with the main developers?

Paul