[texworks] Lost Going Native

Paul A Norman paul.a.norman at gmail.com
Wed Feb 22 01:01:32 CET 2012

Thanks Adam,

Would you mind please using your new TeXworks help menu item "Emailing to
the mailing List" and starting an email from there (it will include some
helpful information).

And for completeness, attaching to that new email a copy of your last log
form trying to use your new TeXworks to Typeset a document that has worked
ok in the past? It would be in the same directory as your main .tex
document samename.log

Paul