[texworks] What's "Save Progress Copy"?

Paul A Norman paul.a.norman at gmail.com
Thu Feb 16 12:26:08 CET 2012

Ah the mysteries of computers Ignasi,

Actually you may possibly  have one or more of my hook scripts operating -
you must have restored the directory it is in when you restored the
directory structure for your   svn-mingw32-compiled version?

It provides very very basic version control/backup manually
manualVersionSave.js (Alt+M, Alt+V, Alt+S) and form two automatic hook
scripts on Document Open, and Typeset.

Does it look like a drop-down box something like this ? ...

[image: image.png]
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/13401476/TeXworks/Save-progress-copy.jpg

You may have downloaded the script collection previously?

http://twscript.paulanorman.com/downloads/?VersioningBasic

*If it is the situation, *Just remove the two hook  .js
(autoSaveasonTypeset.js and autoSaveasonOpen.js)    or you could  go to
your Tw Menu Scripts/Manage Scripts/ Hooks
and untick one, or both of them

[image: image.png]
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/13401476/TeXworks/untick-hooks.jpg

Paul