[texworks] Wishlist for TeXworks 0.4.3+

Paul A Norman paul.a.norman at gmail.com
Sat Jan 21 01:00:59 CET 2012

Thanks Reinhard,

I was writing before the following was clarified by Felix ... "The line is
useful for good overview in the source .tex, not for breaking lines in the
resulting document."

So a lot of the discussion is redundant. I was writing form
the perspective of Felix wanting to know when a line broke in the .dvi or
.pdf output (and be warned in the TeXworks editor), as I could not
understand why if

   Edit/Preferences/Editor/ Wrap Lines

is ticked,
you would need to know where to manually break lines in the TeXworks editor
at all?

Paul